Vice President, Product Management
Qualifications & Responsibilities
We are looking for an innovative product leader to evolve our industry leading marketing technology suite of products. The VP, Product Management will work in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate with Fortune 1000 marketers, cross-functional teams, and business stakeholders, to define our product vision. In this role, you will be responsible for communicating that vision to clients, sales teams, account management, and executive partners. This leader will also be responsible for forecasting the growth opportunities associated with that vision, executing its delivery, and evangelizing product adoption.
• Lead and manage a team of high performing product managers through the product lifecycle and development processes
• Develop product management talent and link business objectives to the team’s quarterly and annual goals
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to define the roadmap and corresponding go-to-market strategy
• Manage and coordinate cross-product dependencies across the Epsilon’s PeopleCloud suite
• Define quarterly strategic plans and review execution to previous, quarterly plans with executive management
• Evangelize the product vision, benefits to new feature capabilities, and educate clients and internal teams on how they could be best used in their verticals of focus
• Support sales teams in pre-sale technical and go-to-market discussions
• Support post sale implementation optimizations
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement
• 10+ years of experience in SaaS product management
• 5+ years of experience with campaign management tools or similar technologies (Background in email marketing a plus)
• 5+ years of experience managing teams of product managers/owners
• Experience managing agile development practices across several teams
• Experience managing both onsite and remote product and development teams
• Ability to communicate with executive stakeholders on future value and past execution
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills to communicate new product developments to stakeholders
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills when determining how to best solve market challenges
• Desire to work in a fast-paced in environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Technical field, and/or technical leadership role preferred
• 20% Travel
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
ABOUT THE ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY TEAM
Highly secure, insightful information technology has made us who we are today and positioned us for an enviable future. Our IT associates extract and maintain invaluable data that supports our clients in generating their own loyal and profitable customer relationships. No other company provides more intelligent, reliable, complete IT and marketing solutions. Our unique positioning has evolved from years of building and enhancing our capabilities to research and influence customer behavior. Our IT professionals work with exacting standards on data that helps clients understand consumer behavior. Our Technology professionals work in a variety of roles, including: Database Developer, Business Systems Analyst, Project Manager and Software Engineers.